Kimi HR is a human resources (HR) consultancy business providing recruitment services and HR advice to a variety of industries and organisations.
Kimi has links with various business partners with expertise in many different specialties. Together we offer a unique suite of skills, backed with experience and know-how. We can provide a specific service, or tailor a package to meet your needs.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Full Recruitment Services (from entry level to executive)
- Psychometric testing
- Advertising vacancies
- Updating job descriptions
- Reference checking
- Help with short-listing and interviewing
HR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Employment Agreement reviews and updates
- Advice on handling staff performance issues
- Development of workplace policies and procedures
- Leadership training
- Mentoring for HR specialists
- Performance appraisal systems
- Succession planning for key positions
- Redundancy and restructuring support
- Maori language and tikanga based practices
- Writing of funding proposals
- Financial Literacy
- Te Reo Training
- Frontline Leadership
- Values based organisations
- Governance Training
- Scholarship Management Programmes
- Trades Academy facilitation
Contact us to discuss how we can help.
NRAIT was created to manage property on behalf of the descendants of the original Maori land owners in the Motueka.
Patrick Smith HR Limited
Patrick Smith HR Limited is a family owned and operated human resources business and a partner in Kimi Human Resources with NRAIT.